What's new

American Idol

I'm not much on reality shows. But my kids like to watch American Idol. I have laughed at the tryouts. But now it's down to the wire.

Who wins? Taylor? Kat? And why?

Randy

Randy, I can't say I have watched even one episode. Nonetheless, there are a huge amount of people that do watch it.

Just a little tip when discussing TV shows, if it's not announced in the thread title that potential spoilers are going to be discussed, you can hide any spoilers you wish to mention in a nifty spoiler tag:

[spoiler]This is a nifty spoiler tag.[/spoiler]

That text results in the following (warning, don't click if you don't want some recent box office releases spoiled for you):

Can you believe that the dude from Law & Order: Criminal Intent (Vincent Denofrio) shot R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket? What a bummer... Or how about how Bruce Willis in Sixth Sense actually being dead all along?

:smile:

-Nick

I watched the first season because my wife was teaching at the high school that the winner (Kelly Clarkson) graduated from. After that, I kind of lost interest.

I'm not a fan of reality TV or most other shows these days. I watch mostly news, discovery channel, history channel, TLC, etc.

I also watch TV Land. I love shows like I Love Lucy, The Dick Van Dyke Show, Leave It To Beaver, I dream of Jeanie, The Andy Griffit Show, etc. You don't see quality shows like these being made today. Hollywood is too busy churning out garbage on the big screen and TV.

Nick said:
Just a little tip when discussing TV shows, if it's not announced in the thread title that potential spoilers are going to be discussed, you can hide any spoilers you wish to mention in a nifty spoiler tag:

That text results in the following (warning, don't click if you don't want some recent box office releases spoiled for you):

Can you believe that the dude from Law & Order: Criminal Intent (Vincent Denofrio) shot R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket? What a bummer... Or how about how Bruce Willis in Sixth Sense actually being dead all along?

-Nick
Thanks for the tip!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Nick said:

-Nick

:jump: :jump: :jump:

Too funny!

Top Bottom