What's new

Ambassador for the Fragrance Room

Congrats David. The BOSC inmates are rocking it in the Ambassador department it seems. Whats that phrase about running the asylum? Nurse won't be pleased. I've never posted in this section 'cause I've never used an aftershave. I have 2 samples floating around, an Alvarez Gomez and a Saponificio Varesino that I'll get round to using at some point.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I am honored to have been appointed as your friendly neighborhood Ambassador for the Fragrance Room. :)

Looking forward to our discussions regarding our preferred Colognes, Perfumes and EdTs. :)
congratulations David:)
Is this the place that I would go to look for Gillette inspired scents?

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Congrats David. The BOSC inmates are rocking it in the Ambassador department it seems. Whats that phrase about running the asylum? Nurse won't be pleased. I've never posted in this section 'cause I've never used an aftershave. I have 2 samples floating around, an Alvarez Gomez and a Saponificio Varesino that I'll get round to using at some point.

Thank you, Wes. :)

Not familiar with the Gomez but really like SV soaps and scents. :)

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
congratulations David:)
Is this the place that I would go to look for Gillette inspired scents?

Thank you, Steve. :)

Never did try any of the Gillette scents. Locked on to Original Stetson some 33 years ago and have finally branched out in the last year.

Better late than never. ;)

Top Bottom