What's new

Amazon - 100 Astra DE Blades

Ordered and arrived today. Thanks Prime. All are with dark lettering not laser etched.

20191006_225720.jpg

Still have 95 of my pack of the coated so ordered a 100 of the stainless to try lol thanks. Looking for a deal on nacets now.
I usually get Nacets through the bay. There's several sellers in Jordan who have decent prices. The only catch is it's a long wait time for delivery.

I see one this morning that's $12 for 100 with free shipping. I think that's about as cheap as I've found.

Last edited:
I can get the newer Astra SPs with the etching for $7.00 per hundred here OCONUS. Not a bad deal from Amazon for ordering online for CONUS folks.

I usually get Nacets through the bay. There's several sellers in Jordan who have decent prices. The only catch is it's a long wait time for delivery.

I see one this morning that's $12 for 100 with free shipping. I think that's about as cheap as I've found.
Thanks, looked right past them. Ordered this morning , PayPal tried to get me for a buck plus on their conversion rate. Switched to my bank and it came to $12.36.

What’s the difference beyond the between the etching types?
Correct me if I'm wrong but their supposed to be the same... Just a new way to label them (probably cheaper). Of course, the way things go... I wouldn't be surprised if the older design has better QC.

Dark letters = old printing
Laser etching = new printing
They must be the same blades just different printing. Never try the laser one to compare.

Wow, I got the 100 Astra's awhile ago for $18 and I thought THAT was a good deal? Oh well, not complaining. That's about 5 years worth for me.

Top Bottom