What's new

Amazing just wow!

First a big thank you to Star Wahl Clipper for recommending that I give PAA The Cube Menthol a try.
Level of menthol was amazing, my face was actually cold after a few minutes lasting a while post shave. If you aren't impressed by it's level of menthol, well I won't offend others, but I say holy crap it's strong. Performance, honestly, better than my 2 other very popular preshaves. For example, after rinsing and drying, I applied some OS AS which usually burns a little after using, not this time. Face was still cold = no burn.
To conclude, if you want scary cold menthol, get the cube it's amazing.
I've read a lot about Stirlings glacial line being strong menthol, well we'll just see about that claim, I look forward to trying it.
Of course as always YMMV, these are just IMHO. Thanks for reading.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
First a big thank you to Star Wahl Clipper for recommending that I give PAA The Cube Menthol a try.
Level of menthol was amazing, my face was actually cold after a few minutes lasting a while post shave. If you aren't impressed by it's level of menthol, well I won't offend others, but I say holy crap it's strong. Performance, honestly, better than my 2 other very popular preshaves. For example, after rinsing and drying, I applied some OS AS which usually burns a little after using, not this time. Face was still cold = no burn.
To conclude, if you want scary cold menthol, get the cube it's amazing.
I've read a lot about Stirlings glacial line being strong menthol, well we'll just see about that claim, I look forward to trying it.
Of course as always YMMV, these are just IMHO. Thanks for reading.

I am so glad that the PAA Pre-Shave 2.0 Menthol Cube worked out great for you, both in slickness performance, and in menthol strength. :thumbup:

My first pre-shave was the Prorasso Eucalyptus pre-shave cream, and I considered it just OK. Then I decided to try a pre-shave oil, and tried Stirling's Executive Man pre-shave oil, and to be honest, I didn't like it very much. Not only did the pre-shave oil seem to not offer any noticeable improvement to the shave, there was no menthol cooling effect from it, and if any residual oil residue is on the outside of the bottle, it goes rancid, and smells like mold. It was even causing that smell in my sink drain! 😲

It wasn't till I tried my menthol cube from PAA, did I really fall in love with the pre-shave treatment routine. It sure made a difference to my shave, and I really enjoy the menthol too! 😍

Top Bottom