What's new

Amazing ARKO!

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
so... ''donkeys can't know the taste of a good drink''... i said it for the first post.

Using online translate, your Turkish quote is: "What does a donkey know about good-bye?"

Is that translation incorrect?

For some this is nostalgia. However it's not always the case. I was once told by an attractive woman that I smelled like her grandpa (in an insulting way), and she walked away. I laughed, but also felt sad. :laugh:
let's say it again for that woman: "eşek hoşaftan ne anlar?"

It truly is amazing!!
I love it SO much that I purchased a tub, took off the lid, and placed it under the seat of may car.
The LOTH got in the car and smelled it and said it smelled like a taxi (she said NOTHING about urinals). I told her that if she thought it smelled like a taxi, that I was her driver today and my name is Piccup Anddropov.

Amazing ARKO!!!

I finally broke down under the pressure of @FarmerTan and @Alum Ladd and bought a tub of ARKO!!! Soap in a Bowl. I’ve discovered it’s truly unbelievable!

During a recent family gathering, I was explaining the benefits of wet shaving and whipped up an ARKO! lather. All my in-laws left.

I didn’t need to shave at the time, so I dumped the ARKO! lather on one of the anthills in our yard, and they all died.

The brush I used was a “shedder”, but afterwards the knot dissolved. Not shed and fell out, it disappeared completely leaving only the handle. I’m now hoping Rudy Vey can re-knot it before the handle dissolves.

The shave mug I used was a vintage Old Spice, it’s clean now (I guess), the ship sailed right off the outside.

Seeing the wondrous effects of ARKO! I took a plug off the soap placing it in our outdoor gazebo commonly plagued with mosquitos. 24 hours later, the mosquitoes put up a sign, “Enter at Your Own Risk!”

Left the remaining tub in the “Shave Den”, (which my lovely bride still calls the upstairs bathroom). After 24 hours, she moved all of her girl stuff to the downstairs bathroom. Win/Win!

For those of you “disconcerted” by the less-than-complimentary descriptions of ARKO!, be advised: it’s an unbelievable product! In just the past three days it’s:
  • Removed road asphalt from my truck
  • Cleaned out a plumbing clog (which Mr. Plumber failed to do after four attempts)
  • Removed the hard water stains from our toilet, and
  • Forced the neighbors downwind of us, (whom we do not like), to put their house up for sale!
I’ll never underestimate the value of ARKO! again. It’s truly a miracle multitasker. I believe in it so completely now that I took the remainder of the tub to our barn. The rats and mice moved out and I haven’t seen a pigeon in three days. But I have noticed an increase in the turkey vultures.

Long Live ARKO!

Curly Out…..Of ARKO. No PIF’s of ARKO! to me please.

P.S. ARKO! also cleaned the toilet out right down to the tile flooring. I guess I left it in there too long. Had to buy a new toilet. And new tile. Note to self, flush ARKO! fast before you discover the deleterious effects.

Curly Out

I think this is the funniest write ups on B&B!!!

Top Bottom