What's new

Am or Pm?

Evenings. I shower in the evenings and usually shave after I shower, so its evenings for me. Besides, during the week my days start at 4am and on the mornings on the weekends I want to sit down with some coffee and watch some soccer, not shower and shave.

Weekdays, evening. Weekends, morning.

But I don't shave every day.

And so much depends on the shower. And I think the Chinese might have us on a point of shower-laminitary procedure.

See, the American way is to shower in the morning. As a way of preparing for battle. But the Chinese would argue that you should shower at night. Before you get into bed. And dirty up the sheets.

And my rational mind thinks they have a point. On this alone.

Weekdays, evening. Weekends, morning.

But I don't shave every day.

And so much depends on the shower. And I think the Chinese might have us on a point of shower-laminitary procedure.

See, the American way is to shower in the morning. As a way of preparing for battle. But the Chinese would argue that you should shower at night. Before you get into bed. And dirty up the sheets.

And my rational mind thinks they have a point. On this alone.

I shower after work but before bed and I’m American. Lol. I just don’t want to go to bed dirty and I like to wash the day away before ending it.

AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;MFR2019

Usually in the evening, since that's when I shower. I don't use any pre shave products, but the shower is my prep,and I shave after the shower.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I prefer the evenings by a wide margin, as I can take my time (which typically results in a faster shave... "slow is smooth, and smooth is fast") and give myself a transition period between a hectic work day/commute and powering down for the night. Also, I go to the gym before work and working a shave into the morning causes at least one aspect of my morning routine to be rushed/subpar. I prefer to shave at the most leisurely point of my Saturday, usually after a shower and before going out for dinner or whatever.

I’m off work long-term these day, so my shower & shave is mid to late afternoon. I hope to return to work some day, then my shave will be in the morning right after my shower.

Morning. I don’t like the feel of my stubble and I don’t like walking around the entire day looking disheveled. This is a habit from the times when my beard was pitch black and with my pale face I’d get a 5 o’clock shadow at noon. Now it’s mostly gray, but I still prefer to start the day clean shaven and washed up.

Top Bottom