What's new

Am or Pm?

I shave in the evening after a shower. I'm more relaxed, my skin is hydrated, and I can take my time. I can also get to work earlier in the morning ahead of traffic without altering my sleep schedule.

In the morning after my shower. Even with the most comfortable, irritation-free shaves, I don't like having a freshly shaven face and neck constantly pressed against the pillow. Kind of a sensitivity thing. Plus I like starting the day clean.

PM. In the past when using an electric, I would shave in the morning.

I can go to work in the morning with a closer shave doing an evening DE shave than I could with a morning electric (even a wet shave with a super nice electric).

My wife appreciates BBS a great deal--more so than my coworkers or supervisor.

Shower in the AM and then shave. I shave every other day for the most part. Never really even thought to shave before bed. I work in an office environment. But let's say if during the summer, I mow the yard in the evening, I would shower before bed. However, I would still shower again in the morning and then shave if needed. Honestly, I could not imagine going to work without a shower in the morning.

Shower in the AM and then shave. I shave every other day for the most part. Never really even thought to shave before bed. I work in an office environment. But let's say if during the summer, I mow the yard in the evening, I would shower before bed. However, I would still shower again in the morning and then shave if needed. Honestly, I could not imagine going to work without a shower in the morning.
Had you shaved every day, you would not have lost Dianne to Frazier. Girls like BBS

I vary, but mostly at night. It's part of my evening routing and I don't have to fight for bathroom space and hot water (house full of women).

Both. I have an erratic work schedule and that affects when I shave on those days. On my days off it’s PM. But 99.99% of the time it’s after a shower

PM for me. I leave for work between 5:30 and quarter to six. That's too early to drag a blade across my face. I never see our customers, and those very few I do see think I'm a plumber (since I work for a plumbing company) so I'm almost expected to look a little grizzly. And let me tell you, a long shower and hot shave is the third best way to unwind from a long day of work. (Second best is fishing, absolute best is quality time with Mrs. Rookie.)

Top Bottom