What's new

Am or Pm?

AM Shaver here, I just get up a few minutes earlier, to allow time for shave before running to work. Just like starting the day feeling smooth & fresh, after the morning shower. - Especially good in warmer weather, when I use a mentholated soap, like Proraso Green or Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic, followed by a an AS with menthol..

I shave whenever I feel like it. Sometimes that’s AM, sometimes PM. Sometimes both. Sometimes neither. I do, however, prefer AM before work, since that seems to “complete” my morning routine. I feel more awake when I shave in the AM as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess i am an anomoly here as i always shave before i shower usually in the pm as i am up early in the am and the wife is "very" appriciative of the bbs face in the evening and bedtime.......

I own a business and it can be dirty at times....torch, welding, repair, all sorts of things none of which are clean.
Shower in evening, shave after

I prefer PM, after shower. There isn’t always time in the morning, because I'm in a hurry get to work
proxy.php

PM for me, I get up early for work and prefer not to get up even earlier to shower and shave so I do both in the evenings. Weekends can vary but I am often out the door early then as well to go do some adventuring.

Top Bottom