What's new

Am or Pm?

I used to shave in the morning, but now it is too dark to run my dog in the morning so I shave in the PM after my post-shower run.

I am retired and rarely have to go out in the mornings, so I normally shave mid-afternoon. The exception is Sunday morning before I head off to church.

It works better for my schedule to shower and shave before bed. I just don't have the time in the morning while getting my daughter ready for school and heading off to work.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
AM for me. I always shave out of the shower before work. On weekends sometimes it's PM after I do the work of the day.

For me the single biggest improvement to the shave was doing it right after the shower which softens my beard. Now, if I'm using electric, then it HAS to be before the shower, but with any blade it must be after.

PM always. Outside work until 45yo. Had to shower and shave after work, sweat, dirt, poison oak, whatever. Now it doesn't matter, but I can't imagine hitting the sack without a shower and shave.

Last edited:
Usually the morning unless I have a social event in the evening in which case it would be soon after noon. An evening shave would be showing visible stubble by 5pm next evening.

In the mornings when I get off of work. Shower, shave and bed. Even when I’m off, I keep my schedule and shower and shave in the morning before bed.

AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;MFR2019

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Morning shave, post shower, so I'm clean shaven for work.
In the weekends it depends on what I'm doing. If I have a few jobs to do around the house, I'll shower and shave after they are done, so that's normally a pm shave.

Just before bed. I can take my time relax and unwind. I figured out that when I take my time and enjoy it I dont get irritation and I haven't had even a weeper in a long while.
....a bonus is wifey turns it up a notch when I am smooth (wink-wink)

That way in the morning I can wake up ready to go at full throttle if needs be and be shaven.

Evenings, except on weekends and off days where it's late morning or early afternoon. I get up really early ar 445 and leave the house at 645 at the latest. My weekend shaves are the nicest by far.

Top Bottom