What's new

Am or Pm?

When do you all prefer to shave? I personally like to shave once I’m home and shower... I know it’s all personal preference, but figured I would see what you all prefer!

I prefer evening. I don't have to rush, which makes for a much more enjoyable shave. Fortunately I have a job these days that isn't super picky about my face.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Although I shave in the mornings, on the weekends I prefer pm. I can take my time and make it luxurious. Music a drink a hot towel on my face. Enjoyable me time.

Seem to prefer evening time but with enough time to pass to let everything to calm down before hitting the pillow. The times I’ve shaved and gone directly to bed it gave me some additional irritation.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Prefer mornings after a shower. But 99% of the time it’s whenever I feel like it. Morning, midday, evening, even shaved at 2am once.

When I’m working during the week it’s PM after a shower when I get home.

Weekends it’s am; I get up around 4:30 am and it’s hard to break that habit weekends, plus NO ONE ELSE is up and I get uninterrupted me time for the shave.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Being self employed, I never have to rush in the AM. I normally shave in the AM before my shower.

AM. I got into the habit of shaving in the morning due to my awesome ability to grow a shadow by early afternoon. I try to look clean shaven for as long as possible while I'm around others.

Sometimes on the weekends though, I'll shave...tomorrow.

Top Bottom