What's new

Always check your local discount department store. ALWAYS!

I'm wandering about town with no real purpose and I decide to stick my head into Winners (same store as the USA TJ Maxx or Marshall's).

I check the fragrance section as I always do and find these, which I promptly purchased:

$odori.jpg

Odori Tobacco and Odori Cuoio, both 100ml bottles.

The lesson here is to always check these stores. You never know what might be hiding in them.
Oh and if you are wondering, they are both beautiful scents.
I'm not sure which I like more.

Get out there and good luck!!

I'm wandering about town with no real purpose and I decide to stick my head into Winners (same store as the USA TJ Maxx or Marshall's).

I check the fragrance section as I always do and find these, which I promptly purchased:

View attachment 256981

The lesson here is to always check these stores. You never know what might be hiding in them.

SWEET score! :thumbup:

I'm hitting the TJ Maxx on the way home. Wasn't planning on it but I have to now.

Was going to my local TK max this morning and then over the hit a few of the chemists in the town. However it starting to rain (again) and I'd only come out in my T shirt. It went cold and my enthusiasum wained. So I went home instead. Now quite jealous.

Now I'm not saying your TJ Maxx or local discount department store will have Odori, but I am saying that you never know what stock they will bring in.
There are surprises out there.
Good deals to be had if you have a look.

I have been looking online for a couple of scents that you don't find Im the local drug store but I might have to hit the mall tomorrow and see if I can find something I never have used a aftershave cologne but I figure I might as well start when I get my first shipment of wet shaving supplies.

Wow! I check the ones by me quite often and I usually have a choice between "Paris Hilton" and "Ferrari".

LOL. Don't forget Hummer!!
Usually I get a selection of things like that.
What cheeses me off most of the time is the boxes have been opened and are scattered about.

I always hit TJ Maxx or Marshalls. Have to admit some or better than others but you're right, you never know what you're going to find.

View attachment 256981

Nice catch :thumbup:

I just passed my local SuperMarket last month and accidentally fell over some YSL Rive Gauche EDT's 125 ml sprays for $19.95 - unfortunately already had 2 125 ml at home, but had to buy an extra, just in case it really will be discontinued/reformulated to pieces by L'Oreal.....

I've found amazing stuff there in the past. Doesn't seem to be quite like it used to these days.

Congrats on the score!

Top Bottom