What's new

Alvarez Gomez Barberia Shaving Foam

Do you, or have you used Alvarez Gomez Barberia shaving foam in the can? Will you post your thoughts if you have?
I have been trying to acquire Alvarez Gomez Barberia shaving cream in a tub. I had gotten a sample from some one awhile back. Really liked it.
I have searched, emailed companies in Europe that online list it. The companies in the States all list out of stock. So far no luck.
So, as I started, have you used the aerosol foam?
Thanks!

I have it, but have not used it for quite some time. My recollection is that it’s fairly good, but not quite as good for me as La Toja Sensiblile or Prep Sensibili-both of which are foams also. I’ll try to use the AGB on Tuesday and report back.

I revisited my AGB foam today. Results were outstanding. I used Proraso White Preshave as I do with all shaving foams. The lather is extremely thick and rich out of the can. I used a modest dollop of product for each pass and mixed in a good amount of water each time before applying. My shave was extremely close (closer than some soaps and creams when used with a brush) and my face was plump and hydrated afterwards. I recommend this product wholeheartedly, with the provision that you mix in a good amount of water before applying. I put the hot water on a trickle and keep mixing until the cream seems to have less cushion and more glide.

@Four for Luck

Top Bottom