What's new

Aluminum Razor from Above the Tie

We now have in stock our aluminum H, R and M plates. They can be purchased via the link below. The remainder of our Calypso razors are in route to us, we are expecting any day now.

abovethetie.com/collections/aluminum-safety-razors

DSCN6820.JPG

Thanks for asking. We are a long ways away from a decision about that. We will need to see what the demand is for a modern "Gem" style razor. I hope the current interest in SE blades is just the tip of the ice burg when it comes to this shaving medium.

OK, like Elvis the SE1 AL razors have left the building (of the anodizer, who has been the root of much misery).
However, I just spoke to our AL shop, they informed me that the razors are in route to them (anodizer was supposed to sent them directly to me, another error). The machine shop said they would inspect them and froward to me tomorrow (6/1/17). So it looks like Saturday.
I cannot express how much I appreciate everyone patience and understanding in this delay. We will never do business with this company again.
Again thank you for your understanding. You will have your items very soon.
Stan

The Al SE1 razors are out the door and are on their way to their new owners. Thanks to everyone who have been so patient. Let me know how those first shaves go.

DSCN6974.JPG

Do you mean an aluminum Calypso SE1? If so the link is below.
abovethetie.com/collections/aluminum-safety-razors/products/calypso-se1-aluminum-single-edge-safety-razor

Top Bottom