What's new

Alternative to :Taylor of Old Bond Street Organic Shaving Cream w/Aloe & Jojoba ?

My regular supplier is now price gouging this cream so I need to find another cream that's similar or at least unscented and good for sensitive skin .

FWIW I have used 8 different TOBS creams including the Organic, none of them cause me any problems and I have skin that often reacts badly to other shave soaps and creams. The only TOBS which bothered my skin was the Grapefruit, and that was years ago.
Also Mitchell’s Wool Fat has never bothered me, if you want a different brand.
Finding what worked for my skin took time and many unsuccessful purchases, good luck

Have you tried TOBS Avocado- check the ingredients but it may work for you. The Avocado isn't a strong scent, smells like cucumbers to me but some folks say cut grass YMMV

Thanks ; I've tried many TOOBS , including Avocado which I like , and many other creams and soaps, from other makers .
The Taylors Organic is my favorite . It gets the job done without getting in the way and leaves my skin in good condition , so that I'm "Lookin' Good , Feelin" Good" .
I just ordered the Taylors Natural and then found the organic at the regular non gouge price which also included free shipping , so ordered that .

My regular supplier is now price gouging this cream so I need to find another cream that's similar or at least unscented and good for sensitive skin .

Can you give us some details on the price and availability of this item at your regular supplier??

AFAIK , the Taylors Organic regularly sells for $22.99 and is currently available from many vendors .
A third party vendor on Amazon , who shows it's in stock is selling for $32.99 .

Top Bottom