What's new

Alt-innsbruck

FWIW. I am 37 and really like it but, I also enjoy Tabac. To me Alt Innsbruck is sweet and floral but still has something extra that I really enjoy. In addition the face feel is a real winner. Its not my absolute favorite but, it is really nice and I'm glad I bought it.

You, sir, are a man decades before his time!

Wished I'd seen these comments. All I had seen were glowing reviews, so I received by bottle recently with much anticipation. Too floral for me; doesn't smell masculine at all. Smells like something chain-smoking old ladies would douse themselves with in an attempt to conceal their cig smell.

My sister-in-law lives in Innsbruck - In-laws are heading there this summer and hopefully they will grab this along with the entire Haslinger line for me!

Alt-Innsbruck is tobacco flower (not tobacco) with a heavy dose of menthol.

If you're under thirty, it is probably too old school for you. The name is even old school. "Alt" means "old" in German. Innsbruck is a town in the mountains (the 1972 Winter Olympics were in Innsbruck, Austria ... remember Klaus Haller's increadible downhill run??? No? I digress...) of Austria.

I love it. I'm 43. I get a classic masculine vibe from it. It's great for spring and summer. I have smelled a lot of old people and they never smell this good. To me that old lady smell is of B/O, and or urine, Ben Gay, and moth balls.

Top Bottom