What's new

Almost ready to dip my toes in the straight waters...

Not too much to say at this point! Just dropping a line to introduce myself here in the straight forum. I've been newly DE shaving the last couple months with my Merkur HD, getting hardware and technique figured out, and enjoying the world of soaps & creams... and then Jon (aka Raithskar) had to start luring me in to the world of straights! Thanks a lot! :wink2:

Haven't made any purchases yet. Looking at whippeddog, scouring the BST archives, and (ashamedly) scanning a little of the 'bay.

So, "hello!" and feel free to throw any thoughts my way!

Thanks, Gents!

and then Jon (aka Raithskar) had to start luring me in to the world of straights! Thanks a lot! :wink2:

It has been my pleasure to corrupt...COUGH....I mean serve you Brandon! Don't be ashamed to look at the 'Bay. Most of my razors came from there. Even my two favorites. Just be wary of alot of the ridiclious pricing.

Jon

Well, I'm all in now! Just paid the piper (Larry) and got a "sight half seen" kit from whippeddog.com. The razor I chose (with Jon's help) was a 6/8 Robeson Shuredge. As if I weren't digging myself in the hole enough already, I also picked up a New Forest super 2-band brush of the BST today as well - man I gotta start selling some stuff, and quick!

It has been my pleasure to corrupt...COUGH....I mean serve you Brandon! Don't be ashamed to look at the 'Bay. Most of my razors came from there. Even my two favorites. Just be wary of alot of the ridiclious pricing.

Jon

If Larry is the dealer, I guess that makes you the pusher! And that leaves me to be the addict? :bored: Can't wait to try it!

Top Bottom