What's new

Almost forgot how good T&H creams are...

Over the past several weeks a lot of us have been test Stone Cottage and others. So, it's been that long since I used my T&H Trafalgar. Decided to take a break from all the testing of different cream samples and just go about this morning by using my trusty Trafalgar. Put a dopple if the cream in the CC lathering bowl and started the lathering process. Had a big smile on my face as the cream just seemed to "come alive", and it didn't take long. The result of this effort yielded a rich, white, slick lather. "painted" it on with my Omega Silvertip. Was immediately reminded of just how GREAT the T&H creams are. My Trafalgar tub is almost gone, but waiting in the wings is the T&H Aspley. Bottom line is that I will ALWAYS have a tub of T&H in my inventory.
To get the most of this euphoric shaving experience I used the tried and true IMHO:
1948 Gillette Aristocrat loaded with a Gillette 7 O'Clock SS (Green)
Omega 6214 Silvertip
Nivea(original) ASB then wrapped things up with Mennen Skin Bracer.
Face felt like it was new and just given to me by God as a gift.
Can't get any better than that IMO.
Mikey

I never forget even after turning into a soap guy :) Trafalgar is my favorite and I have the Trafalger AS balm too.

T&H creams are great!

t and h creams.jpg

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Excellent performers! I tried a sample of their Sandalwood, and while I didn't care for the scent (straight cologne, no sandalwood), the shave was fantastic!

Excellent performers! I tried a sample of their Sandalwood, and while I didn't care for the scent (straight cologne, no sandalwood), the shave was fantastic!
If you like Sandalwood, give these a try:
Art of Shaving cream - Sandalwood (rated to be the purest scent by many B&B members)
St James Of London cream - Sandalwood & Begamot. Unusual blend with fantastic lather and scent.
Seems like you like the more woodsy rather than sweet scents. For something that's really off the beaten path but a fantastic performer and an out of this world scent, try Crabtree & Evelyn's Moroccan Myyrh. You can get in a tub or tube.
It's really so good you don't want to stop lathering:001_302:
As a side note, ALL of the T&H creams lather exceptionally well. My favorite T&H creams are
the Aspley & the Trafalgar.

Mikey

St James of London is my favorite sandalwood scent, followed by Simpsons sandalwood, Art of Shaving sandalwood and TOBS Sandalwood. They are all nice, but St. James of London with the Sandalwood & Bergamot scent is special!

Top Bottom