What's new

Alliance of Merkur

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
My latest acquisition:

$IMG_2907.jpg$IMG_2904.jpg

I may have gone off the deep end by getting a razor to match my favorite soaps, but hey, The Superior Shave is blowing out his remaining stock of red 38c's for $30, so how could I resist? I must say, it is a stunning razor - eat your heart out, Edwin Jagger. I can't wait to shave with it!

BTW, if you haven't heard, Merkur is discontinuing the red, blue, and matte finished 38's, so if you ever thought you might want one, grab 'em while they last. As noted above, The Superior Shave has them on deep discount, with free shipping and fantastic customer service to boot.

My latest acquisition:

View attachment 570724View attachment 570725

I may have gone off the deep end by getting a razor to match my favorite soaps, but hey, The Superior Shave is blowing out his remaining stock of red 38c's for $30, so how could I resist? I must say, it is a stunning razor - eat your heart out, Edwin Jagger. I can't wait to shave with it!

BTW, if you haven't heard, Merkur is discontinuing the red, blue, and matte finished 38's, so if you ever thought you might want one, grab 'em while they last. As noted above, The Superior Shave has them on deep discount, with free shipping and fantastic customer service to boot.

Love it. Looks fantastic!

I hereby submit my membership to the Alliance of Merkur. This is my rotation. One of these is used daily. Progress XL, 38C, 12C, 39C.
$IMG_0034.JPG

I love my Merkur 39C, it is but one at the moment, but will be more soon! I am in love with the 34G, would love a 39C in gold, perhaps I'll get another and send it to be plated...one day!

proxy.php

Signature added. Received my Merkur Progress a xouple of weeks ago and just love it. Previously used an EJ 89. Thanks to the Forum for all the advice.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Bumping the Alliance because the mods just made me "The Merkurian Candidate". :lol: I love it! And I love my Merkur razors - 41c, 38c, 39c, and 47c. Happy shaving everyone! :001_cool:

I've recently come to realisation that my Merkur 15c is my favourite razor. It is just so effortless. Zero irritation every time, even if I'm only half awake or not concentrating.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I dig Merkurs, I'm joining! My two razors: Merkur 34c for everyday use and my Merkur 933cl travel razor that I don't leave home without.$001.jpg

Last edited:
​I dig Merkur , they're All I've got , 23c and 25c , closed and open comb long handles . I submit my membership officially , and I'll try to figure out how to Post an Image . This was how the 23c came ...
$_35.JPG.jpg

and the 25c arrived ... (not my pictures though)

2drxjrc.jpg

Sorry , my copied images didn't cut it , I'll see if I can take a picture and post a Photo ASAP !
-​ Michael

Last edited:
Trying again ... (actually 3 Merkur's , my Simpson Classic CL2 , TOBS sandalwood soap , Personna Reds , ... Corona Ole Boy , and James Upshaw Pipes) , sorry I'm not a photographer ...
image.tiff

ugh , it didn't paste on here and show ... ??? What do you have to do to post Pics ? Sorry

Last edited:
​"I dig Merkurs .....I'm Joining." So far, I have purchased the 34C, 23C, 25C & 15C. The Sledge Hammer 39C ic is my future. I shave with a Merkur daily......I really believe the Merkurs are the best razor values.

I hereby request admission to this most prestigious Alliance.

PS. Really enjoying the site and learning a bunch.

$image.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom