What's new

All Tabac Tuesday

Maybe I just started myself a new tradition. Today i used Tabac bar soap, Tabac shower gel, Tabac deodorant, Tabac shaving soap, Tabac aftershave and Tabac Cologne. I forgot to mix in the Tabac shaving cream with the soap to make a super lather!! love Tabac!!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Maybe I just started myself a new tradition. Today i used Tabac bar soap, Tabac shower gel, Tabac deodorant, Tabac shaving soap, Tabac aftershave and Tabac Cologne. I forgot to mix in the Tabac shaving cream with the soap to make a super lather!! love Tabac!!

full

Just saying.

AA

Don't know about starting a new tradition for yourself, but you've definitely started a new Tabac thread.
And that's just what's wanted here...more discussion about Tabac!
Is an across-the-board Tabac assault appropriate for a Tuesday?
Ummm...sounds non-controversial.
ps. What? Did you forget the Tabac Hair Creme, or Tonic...or both?!

....you've definitely started a new Tabac thread. And that's just what's wanted here...more discussion about Tabac!

Can't be too many Tabac threads. I mean, we have yet to see Tabac dog biscuits, Tabac washing up liquid, Tabac golf clubs, Tabac industrial earth movers, Tabac flavour curries, Tabac bedclothes, Tabac underfloor heating, Tabac insomnia cures, Tabac budgie food, Tabac snow ploughs ..............

Tabac is one of my favorite soaps. It lathers great. It works perfectly with my razor/blade/face. I love the scent, which admittedly is very polarizing.

Additionally, the matching splash smells just as great and lasts awhile. I also must mention the cool milk glass tub. It has a classy but utilitarian look and the lid makes a cool “clicky” sound.

[emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Tabac is one of my favorite soaps. It lathers great. It works perfectly with my razor/blade/face. I love the scent, which admittedly is very polarizing.

Additionally, the matching splash smells just as great and lasts awhile. I also must mention the cool milk glass tub. It has a classy but utilitarian look and the lid makes a cool “clicky” sound.

[emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! It feels like Bakelite; more old world goodness.

AA

Tabac is my favourite soap, and while I don't shave on Tuesdays (I'm a Monday, Wednesday, Friday shave guy) and don't use Tabac as often as I probably should, I do use the Tabac deodorant pretty much every day, so I do get that nice hit of Tabac every time I'm reaching for something.

The balm is well worth a look as well, it's a bit of a unique hybrid product; a creamy gloopy balm with high alcohol content. Can be used instead of or as well as the splash. All tabac would be a contender for my desert island set up:) i tend to move away from it during the summer months, but the rest of the year its perfect.

Don't know about starting a new tradition for yourself, but you've definitely started a new Tabac thread.
And that's just what's wanted here...more discussion about Tabac!
Is an across-the-board Tabac assault appropriate for a Tuesday?
Ummm...sounds non-controversial.
ps. What? Did you forget the Tabac Hair Creme, or Tonic...or both?!
Nobody is forcing you to read it.
There are many thread for artisan soaps here that are, imo, borderline shilling. I avoid them unless I think theres room for genuine discussion. I wouldn't tell guys who are having fun with the stuff that's it's mostly an overpriced marketing gimmick - which I may or may not believe. You can do the same with traditional gear. Tabac will be produced and enjoyed long after our chatter has disappeared into the cyber aether.

The balm is well worth a look as well, it's a bit of a unique hybrid product; a creamy gloopy balm with high alcohol content. Can be used instead of or as well as the splash. All tabac would be a contender for my desert island set up:) i tend to move away from it during the summer months, but the rest of the year its perfect.
You are absolutely right. Tabac is like a wearing a coat in the middle of the summer. Last Tuesday was my last Tabac Tuesday until it starts getting cooler.

So far, I have not used any TABAC product. Right now, my soap and A/S inventory is adequate for the rest of the year. May have to try the TABAC line during my next 'restocking'.

Top Bottom