What's new

All my starting kit's arrived!

Got back from work this evening and it was all there. Didn't need a shave as I've got a night in but I had to try it all out!

Merkur HD with one of the supplied Merkur blades, a tub each of Taylor's Rose and Avocado and one of Shavemac's Finest Badger Hand Made brushes.

Only one slight nick and that was just reopening a nick from this morning's shave with a twin blade disposable and a tin of nasty Morrison's Shave Gel!:eek: (Both now in the bin)

What a revelation... I tried the Rose cream (lovely smell and not too lingering) and even though the brush is brand new I whipped up a mass of lather in my 59p Stainless Steel cat food bowl!

Really smooth shave though i did miss a few small spots.

A convert, I think.

Gareth

galopede said:
Got back from work this evening and it was all there. Didn't need a shave as I've got a night in but I had to try it all out!

Merkur HD with one of the supplied Merkur blades, a tub each of Taylor's Rose and Avocado and one of Shavemac's Finest Badger Hand Made brushes.

Only one slight nick and that was just reopening a nick from this morning's shave with a twin blade disposable and a tin of nasty Morrison's Shave Gel!:eek: (Both now in the bin)

What a revelation... I tried the Rose cream (lovely smell and not too lingering) and even though the brush is brand new I whipped up a mass of lather in my 59p Stainless Steel cat food bowl!

Really smooth shave though i did miss a few small spots.

A convert, I think.

Gareth

With or without the kitty's chow? :lol:

Congratulations!

JoAnna

WITHOUT the Moggy Nosh! Excellent bowl for 59p (around a dollar). No chance of clumsy me breaking it in the sink of a morning.

Just have to keep the moggy away or she'll be in there trying the lather and whingeing at me! Looks like cream, tastes like soap...:tongue:

I've no doubt I'll be succumbing to the various aquisition disorders soon!

Cheers

Gareth

I'm using a soup cup (large hemispherical bowl with a handle) for a lathering cup, but I have Moss Scuttle on order and can't wait to try that!

Top Bottom