What's new

🍍 ALL AVENTUS AUGUST 🍍The 2022 Edition!🍍

20210715_143048-01(1).jpg

🍍 Let's do it again! 🍍

Some B&B Brothers are dedicating the month of August to Arko. :yikes: For the rest of you B&B Brothers who haven't entirely lost their sense of smell *, there is now an alternative to enjoy the shaves in August even more:

All Aventus August - the 2022 edition!

The approach is simple - but divine. For the entire month of August let's shave with shaving soaps/creams which duplicate the scent of Creed Adventus, paired with some matching after shaves.

Everyone is invited to join in and post their impressions and Shave Of The Day photos - every now and then, weekwise or even on a daily basis. Every AAA contribution counts... even if you join late... 😀

Maybe you'd like to 3017 a tub of the good stuff... maybe you need an excuse to buy some new soap. Here you go...

🍍 The 2022 edition of AAA starts on August, 1st.

Let's give the good stuff some spins...

So - who's in?

(I'll open a list in the next post)

*Just kidding. Almost :biggrin:

Last edited:
Regretfully I won’t be participating this year. I recently ordered a haul of shaving goods before I knew what aventus smelled like. Now I wish I had ordered a full suite of “aventus style” products, but I can’t justify it. I have enough software in my den for probably 2 years of shaving. All in for 2023!

Greetings. While I appreciate the invitation, I must take a pass this year. I'm still committed to finishing a kilo of Cella, so the best I can offer for AAA 2022 is the daily use of Captain's Choice 'Venture' Shave Balm. That really doesn't seem like much of a sacrifice, does it? :cool:

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
Greetings. While I appreciate the invitation, I must take a pass this year. I'm still committed to finishing a kilo of Cella, so the best I can offer for AAA 2022 is the daily use of Captain's Choice 'Venture' Shave Balm. That really doesn't seem like much of a sacrifice, does it? :cool:
For a kilo of Cella you may need to take a pass for a couple of years unless you go stir crazy

For a kilo of Cella you may need to take a pass for a couple of years unless you go stir crazy
My post may have been a bit misleading; I began using the last ~485 grams of a Cella brick on the 1st of January. That's the only soap I've used this year and hope to keep going until it's gone. I usually load my brush from a bowl but move a bit to a twist-up tube for travel. I expect to finish it sometime in February or March next year.

1) JAHE 🍍
2) JWCowboy
3) Tathlum
4) Mike M
5) Haggis*
6) tehnothing
7) KMF79
8) Grundi*
9) CKMaui*
10) Guido75*

I have the stash ready to go, but this is a good excuse as any to stack up on matching aftershave.

Does anyone have experience with multiple clones and also might be willing to compare the scent profiles for those of us who are shopping?
I may point you to the 2021 Edition of AAA. There a couple of reviews in this thread, inter alia those posted by @GlazedBoker.

If you are looking for a particular product just let us know which one you are looking for... 😀

Top Bottom