What's new

FS Ali's, Fila, MK, TI...straights !

Hi everyone !
I need to empty my den a little bit !
Questions are welcomed of course
I ship quickly and the item is well protected
Payment with paypal «Goods and Services

Ali's blade :
As you certainly know the Ali’s are very hard to find, this one is a slightly smile blade, 8/8, olivewood scales and like new. no box, shave ready of course. This french maker knows his work for sure !
Price is 360€ shipping worldwide included (in a parcel with insurance and tracking number)

Filarmonica 14 Doble Temple :

In good overall condition, 8/8, blade width is 24mm. It comes with a box (not the original one unfortunately). You can still see the engraving despite its age. The edge is clean, no teeth but there is a tiny crack at the nose (I zoomed the crack in the last picture). Very goo restoration potential !
Price is 170€ shipping worldwide included (in a wrapped enveloppe with tracking number)

Filarmonica 14 1st generation :

In good overall condition, 8/8, blade width is almost 23mm. It comes with the Fila box. You can still lightly see the engraving despite its age. The edge is clean, no teeth but it needs to be restored. Orignal scales but as you can see they are broken at the end. The 1st generation Fila are uncommon !
Price is 170€ shipping worldwide included (in a wrapped enveloppe with tracking number)

English Sheffield :
c
omes with the box (I don’t know if it’s the original box), the razor is a 6/8 shave ready.
It’s written « William Stephenson Celebrated Cutler 75 Regent street Sheffield ». Nice smooth blade
Price is 60€ shipping worldwide included (in a wrapped enveloppe with tracking number)

MK32 ivory scales :

The MK32 is the 6/8 version of the MK’s. This one comes without the original box, the razor is in very good condition, ivory scales but the blade lost a little bit of its width (18mm), the edge is very clean but needs some stropping.

MK31 white scales :
The MK31 is the 5/8 version of the MK’s. It is a well reputated straight. This one comes with the original box, the razor is in very good condition, original scales (ivory imitation), well a classic !
Price is 120€ shipping worldwide included (in a wrapped enveloppe with tracking number)

Le Grelot Lotus :
Classic french vintage blade, 6/8, no box, an easy restoration, no teeth.
Price is 50€ shipping worldwide included (in a wrapped enveloppe with tracking number)

Thiers Issard Barber’s notch :
Another vintage french blade, comes with its box, the razor is in very good condition, an easy restoration, 11/16, no teeth at all and a nice uncommon barber’s notch for a TI. Once restored, this one will be a real beauty !
Price is 100€ shipping worldwide included (in a wrapped enveloppe with tracking number)

PICTURES

Ali's blade :
ali 1.jpg

ali 2.jpg

ali 3.jpg

ali 7.jpg

Filarmonica 14 Doble Temple :
fila 14 1.jpg

fila 14 2.jpg

fila 14 3.jpg

fila 14 5.jpg

fila 14 7.jpg

fila 14 8.jpg

Proud new owner of the Ali Blade, and can’t wait til t arrives.

Julien is a great guy and is a very accommodating/professional seller. He answered all my questions, accommodated my requests (he even contacted the manufacturer to find out if it was honed with tape on spine so I could follow the same procedure), and responds immediately and throughly.

Received my new Ali’s Blade Custom and it’s even more impressive than I anticipated. Julian also included a gift for me; a sweet tub of French shave soap/cream that probably isn’t available anywhere other than France. Thanks!

Top Bottom