What's new

Alert all feather blade lovers

I don't know if the board rules permit such alerts, and if they don't I apologize in advance, but I just wanted to alert my fellow wetshavers who love feather blades that Amazon has them on sale at $14.43 for a 100 pack. I could not believe my eyes. That's cheaper than Thailand. Grabbed myself a pack. I don't know what kind of black Friday shenanigans are going on, but that is ridiculously cheap for feather.

I don't know if the board rules permit such alerts, and if they don't I apologize in advance, but I just wanted to alert my fellow wetshavers who love feather blades that Amazon has them on sale at $14.43 for a 100 pack. I could not believe my eyes. That's cheaper than Thailand. Grabbed myself a pack. I don't know what kind of black Friday shenanigans are going on, but that is ridiculously cheap for feather.
Thank you very much

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

My heart skipped a beat. The last 12 months have been so objectively awful, I thought you were going to say that Feathers have been discontinued. Not trying to rain the parade, but the Feathers I saw at that price on Amazon were "Hi Stainless" not "New High Stainless". Different packaging, red/black/white rather than the classic yellow/black/red I usually buy. Same thing?

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
My heart skipped a beat. The last 12 months have been so objectively awful, I thought you were going to say that Feathers have been discontinued. Not trying to rain the parade, but the Feathers I saw at that price on Amazon were "Hi Stainless" not "New High Stainless". Different packaging, red/black/white rather than the classic yellow/black/red I usually buy. Same thing?
Yup — same great blade; Yellows have 10 per pack and Blacks have 5 per pack.

Top Bottom