What's new

Akin to Eton College

I wish I had an answer for ya. Just hear to check out what some people suggest. I loved the sample I had.

Do you happen to know if the aftershave or cologne has a higher scent projection? My nose was having just a little trouble picking up the scent from the cream.

I wish I had an answer for ya. Just hear to check out what some people suggest. I loved the sample I had.

Do you happen to know if the aftershave or cologne has a higher scent projection? My nose was having just a little trouble picking up the scent from the cream.
I've actually only used the cream

How would you describe the scent?

I have used a tub of the cream and it performed well as Taylor's creams normally do but it was many years back and I can no longer define the scent. If you are able to give us an idea, we may be able to help with something similar.

Last edited:

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
It a light cologne scent, at least to my nose. You'd be looking for something a little less sweet that AdP Colonia.

Cheers, Steve

TOBS Eton College is one of my favorites.

Eton College Fragrance Notes:
A beautiful masculine fragrance with dominant citrus lemon notes combined with fruity citrus notes of orange and mandarin. All this is blended with gentle floral notes that rest on a base of warm patchouli. Contains Lemon oil and Patchouli oil.

Not a cream but a soft soap - Cape Verde from Mickey Lee is very similar. When I'm in an Eton College kind of mood I'll also use Blenheim Bouquet sometimes. It's citrus/cologney enough to scratch the same itch for me.

Not a cream but a soft soap - Cape Verde from Mickey Lee is very similar. When I'm in an Eton College kind of mood I'll also use Blenheim Bouquet sometimes. It's citrus/cologney enough to scratch the same itch for me.
Awesome, I've never tried Mickey Lee

Top Bottom