What's new

Aggressive Razor Suggestions

Just as some follow up, lately my razor of choice has been the razorock super slant Lvl3OC with a bic chrome platinum. Effortless efficiency and BBS almost every time. Really a nice combo for my face. I've heard about the Roedter, and will definitely have to get one to try at some point though!

Just as some follow up, lately my razor of choice has been the razorock super slant Lvl3OC with a bic chrome platinum. Effortless efficiency and BBS almost every time. Really a nice combo for my face. I've heard about the Roedter, and will definitely have to get one to try at some point though!

What you said above is correct for you,"really nice combo for my face". Everyone is different, my beard is now like my hair salt n pepper colored. When I was young it was thick, dark, grew in weird patterns, and tough. It has changed.

The word aggressive is hard to define from person to person, as everyone has a personal idea as too what is aggressive, plus we change over time.

Today the one thing we have is choices, choices, and more choices.

Of those I've tried, the Mk1 Fatip Piccolo. BTW, as I understand it the Roedter 1909 is essentially a defective version of the Mk1 Fatip that got sold anyway. The blade on the Fatip actually curves to follow the base plate, instead of sticking way out into the breeze like the Roedter 1909. Imagine that!

Runner up, the earlier generation Muhle R41.

Hello everyone. I want to ask a question about the Fatip Piccolo razor. In the process of shaving, foam drips on my stomach, which does not happen when shaving with other razors. I tried to make a thicker foam. It doesn't help. What am I doing wrong?

Hello everyone. I want to ask a question about the Fatip Piccolo razor. In the process of shaving, foam drips on my stomach, which does not happen when shaving with other razors. I tried to make a thicker foam. It doesn't help. What am I doing wrong?
I had the same thing with the FOCS. It is just how this head is designed. Rinse more often :)

Eben Stone

Staff member
Yaqi Knight Helmet... For the love of all that is holy, buy one at your earliest convenience and then come back here and tell us about your experience.

20231128_190239.jpg

First shave with my newly acquired Yaqi Knight Helmet... totally uneventful. I don't know what I was expecting, but the end result was close and smooth no irritation and no alum burn.

Top Bottom