What's new

Aftershave you CANNOT live without.

Out of the ones I own, the one I'd miss most if it went away is Gillette Cool Wave, with a teaspoon of glycerin added. Great face feel that way, layers nicely under today's modern gray and black fragrances or works well on its own. I have all of the other common drugstore ASes and my wife complains about the scent of all of them as out of date, though I can get away with Barbasol Brisk in the summer heat.

I've gone through more bottles of this than anything else besides maybe Nivea Sensitive balm.

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
Fine’s American Blend
Lisa’s Garden Citrus Paradise
Tabula Rasa Steam Punk
B&M Lavanille
Timeless Etherea

proxy.php

Due to my travels some places do not have Aftershave at all, or just really hard to find. When I'm home with the wife and kid and I have forgotten to bring some aftershave this is what I am forced to use. Pray for my soul, because the amount of vulgar language that comes out of my mouth using this after shaving with cold water is long and out of order.

Tend Skin. The ONLY product I have found that keeps my skin condition under control. An absolute necessity every shave.

I keep having to learn how to live without. Lucido and QCS both gone now. If Myrsol vanishes I swear I'm going to learn how to make my own.

Top Bottom