What's new

Aftershave that smells like "The Baron"?

The Baron cologne is described by the manufacturer as:
"a refined, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance. Contains top notes of bergamot, lemon, and coriander, middle notes of vetiver, citrus and, basil , base notes of fougere, sandalwood and cedar."

Is anyone aware of an aftershave that would smell similar to it?

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Fine Lavender Aftershave
20200817_153739~2.jpg

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I've never smelled it...however...WSP makes a product called Lavenderwood. You can order a sample for a dollar if you'd prefer not to purchase a whole bottle. Also, Dr. Jon's makes one of my favorite lavender scented splashes, Flowers in the Dark.

"a refined, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance. Contains top notes of bergamot, lemon, and coriander, middle notes of vetiver, citrus and, basil , base notes of fougere, sandalwood and cedar."

who is manufacturer??

I own The Baron from Evyan, perhaps my bottles of cologne and aftershave may differ from the cologne LTL is making. I am not aware of anything similar to The Baron. The opening of citrus, lavender and florals is what makes this stuff unique. The middle of soft spices and woody base really differ from the opening. Very refined, dignified. You might look at Kananga Water with its orange blossom and citrus makeup. Worth a shot, its reasonably priced.

Top Bottom