What's new

Aftershave Suggestions - fuel for the AD fire

I am a couple of wonderful shaves into the KMF Peaceful Patchouli shave cream and I really like the scent.

Any suggestions for a complementary aftershave splash?

I am a couple of wonderful shaves into the KMF Peaceful Patchouli shave cream and I really like the scent.

Any suggestions for a complementary aftershave splash?

There is a really nice line of AS splashes put out by Aubrey Organics. There are 3 of them: North Woods (pine), City Rhythms (cedar), and Island Spice (bay rum/patchouli). My suggestion would be for Island Spice, as it's a really nice bay rum/patchouli fragrance, with the BR dominating at the start, moving to patchouli in the drydown. I find it to be a somewhat casual scent, but YMMV and all that... It's made from quality ingredients and is mostly organic, if that matters to you.

The best part is, if you're getting the KMF at someplace like Whole Foods (or other alternative grocer/hippie store), chances are good that they either already carry it or can get it easily. Cost is right around $10 for a 4 fl oz glass bottle with a reducer neck.:thumbup1:

If something more formal is what you're looking for, give the Musgo Real splash a try. Another GREAT splash -- one of the classics, and for good reason. Just don't overdo it with Musgo, or you'll get a case of "stickyface"!

Top Bottom