What's new

Aftershave Recommendations

Gents, thanks for all the great recommendations. Seeing a common trend concerning Pinaud. So might have to see about picking some of that up, but if it doesn't happen to be to her liking, I now have a recommended, wife approved list.

All the suggestions are much appreciated!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Bootlegger’s EL Dorado…

If Jesus wasn’t rocking a beard, he would be splashing on EL Dorado after his shave.

It meets your three criteria;

1. It exudes ‘Manliness’.

2. Not only will your wife approve, she might not be able to keep her hands off of you.

3. It’s very easy to make and very cost efficient to make and have a whole lot of.

:)

4D6A03DA-02FF-4582-8E77-081465018F3F.jpeg

Bootlegger’s EL Dorado…

If Jesus wasn’t rocking a beard, he would be splashing on EL Dorado after his shave.

It meets your three criteria;

1. It exudes ‘Manliness’.

2. Not only will your wife approve, she might not be able to keep her hands off of you.

3. It’s very easy to make and very cost efficient to make and have a whole lot of.

:)

View attachment 1613596
Just looked up the concoction for this. Sounds interesting and I may have to try it sometime.

Apologies if this is posted somewhere already. Looking for aftershave recommendations that hits the following:
1) Manly smelling
2) wife approved
3) is preferably cheap

I personally enjoy Aqua Velva, Brut, Old Spice, etc. due to price and scent. I do have a bottle of Captain's Choice which I enjoy, but I conserve it as much as I can.

So, I'm looking for a daily driver that comes close to checking all three boxes as possible.

What is your budget AS that your wife likes?

Thanks in advance.
Stetson. Checks all three boxes. And don't be surprised if women other than your wife compliment you on your scent. Just sayin'.

I'm not sure if I can describe it accurately, but I'll try.

It's like you just came back fresh and clean from the barbershop. I get a mildly sweet tonka bean, with some hints of citrus and mint. There is something like clover or sweet grass in there, too. It's not real strong, but persists for an hour or so.
Thank you for the great writeup, NorthernSoul! Cheers!

Top Bottom