What's new

Aftershave PIF!

I've been sitting on this PIF a while now but it's time to clear some space. I hope that men who throw their name in the hat for this one could use these, or are genuinely curious about these aftershaves. Three of them are discontinued, so it would be cool that if they aren't to your liking, that you could maybe pass them along to someone who might like them better. But that's up to you. No conditions, just some thoughts.

Master Lord and Master (about half)
Master Jade (about 2/3)
Master Bay Rum (less than half)
Aqua Velva Musk (used a few times)
Barbasol Pacific Rush (new)

PIFsmall.jpg

I'll leave this open until Thursday August 2nd at 6pm. I'll use a random number generator to pick the winner. Note, I will ship the absolute cheapest way possible so don't expect overnight delivery. Good luck! I'm happy to give back, I've been here 10 years and still enjoy my daily visits to B&B.

I am in! I'm very curious about the Master brand AS since I've never used any. I've used the old formulation of Pacific Rush

I'm in. I'm just getting into AS's, so I would certainly try each of them. Thank you for the PIF. If I don't care for some, I will keep the PIF going by paying it forward to another.

Sounds like some good stuff! Might use some as mixers too! I’m in!

Do any of them contain alcohol? This would have to be CON wherever you are then, yes? US?

Sounds like some good stuff! Might use some as mixers too! I’m in!

Do any of them contain alcohol? This would have to be CON wherever you are then, yes? US?

I believe they all do. I didn't state CONUS in my initial paragraph, thanks for pointing that out.

I'm in. Very curious about the Master Jade, Lord and Pacific Rush. Very generous and thank you for the chance.

I've been sitting on this PIF a while now but it's time to clear some space. I hope that men who throw their name in the hat for this one could use these, or are genuinely curious about these aftershaves. Three of them are discontinued, so it would be cool that if they aren't to your liking, that you could maybe pass them along to someone who might like them better. But that's up to you. No conditions, just some thoughts.

Master Lord and Master (about half)
Master Jade (about 2/3)
Master Bay Rum (less than half)
Aqua Velva Musk (used a few times)
Barbasol Pacific Rush (new)

View attachment 901285

I'll leave this open until Thursday August 2nd at 6pm. I'll use a random number generator to pick the winner. Note, I will ship the absolute cheapest way possible so don't expect overnight delivery. Good luck! I'm happy to give back, I've been here 10 years and still enjoy my daily visits to B&B.
Generous gesture on your part. I have a few of the lotions being offered, so I will pass so another member has a chance to be a recipient. Is your avatar from a scene on High Plains Drifter? Are you a big Clint Eastwood fan? Love his old westerns!

Top Bottom