What's new

Aftershave Pass Box

I tried the Brut this morning. I haven't used it since High School in the 70s. It does bring back some memories....

I like this scent more than I remembered. :thumbup1:

I tried the Swashbuckler this morning. The scent was a strange combination, but not unpleasant. I got a little of the suntan lotion. The face feel, though, was really nice. Maybe a little sticky at first - this obviously has a lot of glycerin in it - but dried down to an incredibly nice, smooth finish.

Maybe with another scent, this one would be worth another try.

Tomorrow is Wild County.

Clubman Vanilla this morning!!! And I'm getting better at how much to use...finally!!! Great scent, very pleasant and classic!!!

@Grundi was one of the ones who I sent samples too. Clubman Vanilla was one of them.
Oh, gotcha. I forgot about that being one of them. Good show!
Sorry about the confusion. I've got all the AS samples together (in separate tubes) since the tubes I ordered came with a cardboard tray (very convenience). I've been trying to pair them with the shave soap scent I used. Clubman Vanilla is a great scent (got maybe 1 more use left then purchase)!! I greatly appreciate and am enjoying both sets of samples!!

Sorry about the confusion. I've got all the AS samples together (in separate tubes) since the tubes I ordered came with a cardboard tray (very convenience). I've been trying to pair them with the shave soap scent I used. Clubman Vanilla is a great scent (got maybe 1 more use left then purchase)!! I greatly appreciate and am enjoying both sets of samples!!

Clubman Vanilla is probably my favorite of the Pinaud scents, except, of course, The Veg. I only wish it lasted longer. It seems to be the fastest to disappear of all of the Clubman scents.

The confusion was all mine. I totally forgot that someone else threw in Samples..... even though I was a recipient of one of the samples, -blush-.

..... is probably my favorite of the Pinaud scents, except, of course, The Veg.
A big thumb up there!!!!

My Ex said that Special Reserve smelled like an old Woman. I didn't care for it on its own. But it's an awesome ingredient in Bootleggers El Dorado!

I still haven't tried Citrus Musk or Lime Sec. I still use regular Pinaud Clubman every now and then. Didn't like VIBR on it's own but Bootlegger's was by far my favorite Bay Rum of what I've tried.

I have all the Pinaud scents, and the only one I don't care for is the Original Clubman. It's far too powdery. That's why I love Avon Wild Country, it's the same scent, without the powder.

I have all the Pinaud scents, and the only one I don't care for is the Original Clubman. It's far too powdery. That's why I love Avon Wild Country, it's the same scent, without the powder.

It's funny. I tried Wild Country from the sample last week. I hadn't used it for decades. There was something very familiar about the scent, but I couldn't place it. I just opened up the Wild Country sample and my Original Clubman for a side-by-side sniff test. You hit it spot on! I don't mind Original Clubman as long as it's not a hot day. Wild Country would be a nice replacement for the summer.

I gave the Barbasol Pacific Rush a second try this morning. I remember not being impressed on the first go around. This try was much better. I love the strong menthol chill and the scent is very fresh. Nice face feel too. It's always a good thing to give stuff a second chance.

Top Bottom