What's new

Aftershave Partnerships

Hello Gents,

I recently made a purchase that got me to wonder what partnerships are out there between a more well known aftershave product and a lesser known one.

For example, my recent purchase was the Dorco D Liquid Cream and the Dorco D After Shave & Face Tonic which is actually Lucky Tiger. This makes sense seeing that Dorco has a Lucky 7 Shaving Combo Set that includes a cartridge razor with Lucky Tiger's Liquid Cream Shave and After Shave & Face Tonic.

Is the Col Conk Shave Cologne that of Pinaud Clubman? Clubman features Col Conk starter sets.

Does anyone happen to know of any such partnerships?

- Much Appreciated

D Liquid Cream Shave
D After Shave & Face Tonic
Lucky 7 Shaving Combo Set
Col. Conk Online Store | Col Ichabod Conk
Dovo- Col. Conk - Straight Razor Gift Set #2312

Hello Gents,

I recently made a purchase that got me to wonder what partnerships are out there between a more well known aftershave product and a lesser known one.

For example, my recent purchase was the Dorco D Liquid Cream and the Dorco D After Shave & Face Tonic which is actually Lucky Tiger. This makes sense seeing that Dorco has a Lucky 7 Shaving Combo Set that includes a cartridge razor with Lucky Tiger's Liquid Cream Shave and After Shave & Face Tonic.

Is the Col Conk Shave Cologne that of Pinaud Clubman? Clubman features Col Conk starter sets.

- Much Appreciated

D Liquid Cream Shave
That’s not Clubman’s site. It’s a store that has somehow adopted the name. I do not believe Col. Conk has anything to do with Clubman aftershave.

- Much Appreciated

D Liquid Cream Shave

Absolutely no affiliation with Clubman.

All of our soaps and aftershaves are a proprietary blend and are produced solely for Colonel Conk.

Top Bottom