What's new

Aftershave...just because

I'm sure this has been brought up before, hope I'm not kicking a dead horse here but...

How many of us use aftershave just because we like the application/scent/feel? I'm talking about days you don't shave, or after the gym, a swim in the pool or even after a shower before bed.

I have a variety of Edt's just for scent, but I gravitate more to aftershaves. After a long days work I love coming home to a hot shower and a liberal application of Clubman. There's just something very relaxing about it.

What about you? Any "strange" rituals?

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I put some aftershave after a shower even if I don't shave. I usually shave every morning but sometimes, when I play outside, I have to jump in the shower after. In those cases, aftershave afterwards.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I agree...I would definitely put some on even if I didn't shave...especially if I come home from work and am going out to dinner or some other entertainment for the evening...I will reapply! Makes you feel good.

I have some small bottle of drug store AS that I take to work to use after a shower there. Only brute or Old Spice, but its nice and refreshing after a mediocre works shower. Often have a squirt on putting my scrubs on too at the start of a shift.

I have some small bottle of drug store AS that I take to work to use after a shower there. Only brute or Old Spice, but its nice and refreshing after a mediocre works shower. Often have a squirt on putting my scrubs on too at the start of a shift.
Nothing says ready for work like Brut. It was good enough for the hard work my grandfather did everyday, and it's good enough for me. Will always be in my den.

Since I'm pretty much confined to my home and surrounding Swamp, I like to put on an aftershave/cologne every day so I can wow the Swamp critters: today's is:
CREED ROYAL OUD!
The tree frogs sing in adulation!!
Haha, Nice!! I too live in swamp country, somewhat. No stranger to the almighty gator.

I never use the A/S unless I have just shaved. And I only shave about twice a week.

That said, I do use an EDT/EDC daily.

I am a morning shaver and my shave it not complete without an ASB. And many days I will reapply my aftershave just after lunch...just because. And on hot days or evenings, nothing is nicer than a splash of Lucky Tiger to freshen up.

Top Bottom