What's new

Aftershave Gift Sets - Holidays 2018

Well it's December 1st. Thanksgiving has passed, and No Shave November is officially over. What do I look forward to this time of year?

Aftershave, fragrance, grooming gift sets! This is the time of year when we see some of our favorite drug store brands (and higher end) box up some nice little samplings of items. I myself am always looking for ones that have an aftershaves.

Did you miss a gift set last year and hope to find one? Do you have a new find from the corner drug store and want to brag about it? Know a store that is carrying ''xyz'? Looking to find somethings specific? What are you looking for?

I still have an ample supply of Aqua Velva from the Blue/Green/Williams Soap combo that was fairly readily available a few years ago, but was sad that I didn't grab an English Leather gift set last year when I thought I would just restock later in the year, only to find that the supply had dried up for a period of time.

Let's discuss!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Well it's December 1st. Thanksgiving has passed, and No Shave November is officially over. What do I look forward to this time of year?

Aftershave, fragrance, grooming gift sets! This is the time of year when we see some of our favorite drug store brands (and higher end) box up some nice little samplings of items. I myself am always looking for ones that have an aftershaves.

Did you miss a gift set last year and hope to find one? Do you have a new find from the corner drug store and want to brag about it? Know a store that is carrying ''xyz'? Looking to find somethings specific? What are you looking for?

I still have an ample supply of Aqua Velva from the Blue/Green/Williams Soap combo that was fairly readily available a few years ago, but was sad that I didn't grab an English Leather gift set last year when I thought I would just restock later in the year, only to find that the supply had dried up for a period of time.

Let's discuss!

Agree, enthusiastically!

Seeing big bottle Stetson, $10... Worth it. The smaller kit, 1.5s, probably not.

Seeing Old Spice, but not shave stuff...

Still have 2x of the green-blue Williams, so not looking for.

Need to check CVS...

AA

Saw a few sets at the local Wal-Mart. Think they were around $10 or so. They had a Axe set (shower gel, loofah, etc) that came in a cool DOP satchel, think it was around $5 more for the bag. Looked really nice although dont care for Axe produts very much.

They also had a few Adidas sets that are well worth the price. The price of the A/S is usually around $10 alone. Plus some British Stirling and English Leather sets (EL makes one in the huge bottles as well).

The Green Williams/AV aftershave usually makes occasional appearances at CVS this time of year. Very affordable think it they are around $13 or so. The set comes with a bottle of Aqua Velva Blue, bottle of Green AV, and a puck of Williams.

I usually wait until the day after Christmas to score the 50% off sales. Last year I passed on a Paul Sebastian Fine Cologne/After Shave set. I have the cologne, but I think the aftershave would see more use. So perhaps this year.

Top Bottom