What's new

Aftershave comparo....

Gents,
I have gotten a fair amount of enquiries on the difference between aftershaves - as in splash, vs liquid cream vs gel, vs bonified cream/paste. I have been experiementing with these three for a few weeks now, PURPOSELY causing razor burn (yeaaaoch) to somewhat scientifically measure how effective they were are reducing razor burn, irritation, how long it took, how long its moisturizing properties lasted, etc etc.... and JUST when you think I couldn't punish myself anymore on your behalf..... I gotta say.... applying pressure with a merkur slant bar loaded with a feather blade, then following it up with alcohol based aftershave...... good golly mrs. molly that stings like the dickens!!

Just wanted to let ya guys know what is in store this week/weekend. All I have left to evaluate are the Gels - then it's go time!!

applying pressure with a merkur slant bar loaded with a feather blade, then following it up with alcohol based aftershave...... good golly mrs. molly that stings like the dickens!!

I'm bettin' he didn't try this with Old Spice!:eek:

Randy

joel said:
JUST when you think I couldn't punish myself anymore on your behalf..... I gotta say.... applying pressure with a merkur slant bar loaded with a feather blade, then following it up with alcohol based aftershave...... good golly mrs. molly that stings like the dickens!!

The things you do for your fellow B&B buddies. Makes me proud to be a member here. It brings a tear to the eye.

proxy.php

roughrider said:
The things you do for your fellow B&B buddies. Makes me proud to be a member here. It brings a tear to the eye.

proxy.php

Damn you look like a woman.....:wink:

Phew - only ONE a/s left and this sucker will be up tomorrow!! Some REALLY interesting results/mixing!

Top Bottom