What's new

Aftershave 3017 Challenge

The Harris Windsor splash is excellent. I thought their AS milk was a little thick, but effective. The Windsor splash has a great scent, and the right balance of alcohol that doesn't burn too much if the shave was a little rough. The family likes the scent on me too, so winner winner.

Wow! I've been 3017ing all my software for nearly 2 years, but I couldn't stick with one aftershave straight through. They're all getting whittled down pretty evenly.

Tempting, but I have too many current restraints! Perhaps after I finish my year with Haslinger's!

With it being December now, I'm going to rotate out the Harris Windsor and put my bottle of SCS Lime Milk back on the clock. I'd say it's somewhere between half and 2/3 full, so I'm guessing/hoping that I can finish it this winter. It's not that I don't like it, to the contrary, it's outstanding and a favorite. It is not chock full of preservatives, so I worry that it will go off, being a few years old now with a lot of use in that time. The color has changed from white to, well, off-white, so some changes are afoot. Better to get it over the finish line before worrying about having it spoil.

I'm in! I've been trying to finish a bottle of Pinaud Clubman, rotating some Brut in-between.
3017 A/S
1. Pinaud Clubman about 10% left
2. Brut 80% left
3. Aqua Velva Musk 90% left

-LJ

PAA Sangre de Drago (Dragon's Blood). Rich, complex scent, excellent skin conditioning. $IMG_1804.jpg

Only about 20% of the SCS Lime Milk left, and I think I'll just use it to the end, rather than switch to a splash when it gets consistently warm.

Finished PAA Gondolier this morning, leaving me four:

Pashana
PAA Aqua D
CC Sandalwood
Co9T

Can I finish one more before restocking? This is hard. :001_unsur

Only about 20% of the SCS Lime Milk left, and I think I'll just use it to the end, rather than switch to a splash when it gets consistently warm.

Check that. It was feeling a little tacky on my face in the warmer weather, so I broke out the DR Harris Windsor splash.

I am plugging away with the Harris Windsor, with about 30-40% of the bottle left. It won't last the summer. I'm mixing in the occasional Booster Polar Ice as well.

Top Bottom