What's new

After Shave Splash from ETSY

Hello all,

I recently received a $50 gift card to be used on Etsy.com. Does anyone know of any good aftershave splashes (or soaps) that I can purchase from that website?

Thanks

There’s a French seller (RasoirsDARWIN) who is reviving the classic DARWIN razor/shaving brand. He is a superfine gentleman and he is selling also a Darwin branded aftershave and soap. Nice mild scent, I’ve tried it. And what’s even cooler, he sells both in reused vintage bottles (the splashes) or cannisters (the soaps) in various sizes. Really cool.

There’s a French seller (RasoirsDARWIN) who is reviving the classic DARWIN razor/shaving brand. He is a superfine gentleman and he is selling also a Darwin branded aftershave and soap. Nice mild scent, I’ve tried it. And what’s even cooler, he sells both in reused vintage bottles (the splashes) or cannisters (the soaps) in various sizes. Really cool.
I read somewhere that Cyril( LPL) makes the soaps, but not sure about it.

There are a lot of Avon after shaves for sale there. Some are just empty decanters. Prices seem a bit high, compared to local thrift stores...
Check the Vintage Avon thread (sticky) for info about scents...

Top Bottom