What's new

After shave finds in the wild

I found these at a flea market, some nice bottles and aftershaves.

Old spice, shulton full. Seller wanted $3.
Aqua Velva ice blue, seller wanted $3.
Avon mail truck in box full, seller wanted $8.

I turned away and she followed, I offered $3 for all three and she took it. The AV was 2/3 full and the bottles was glass frosted, smelled better than the new AV blue. The old Spice was great. I have deep woods already and just put that one away for later.

QmartFinds.jpg

Three dollars for all three? Geez you stole that, if I'd have run across it I'd have handed over the $6 for the AV and OS without a second thought and left the mail truck there. Good find

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Three dollars for all three? Geez you stole that, if I'd have run across it I'd have handed over the $6 for the AV and OS without a second thought and left the mail truck there. Good find
Yep! He did quite well.

Much better than a recent find I stumbled on. Went into a place across town from me, so I don't go there often. They've had some Avons in the past, always got a decent deal. This time they have 3 shelves worth - like 45 bottles - mostly full! Owner wasn't in, so the counter guy had to call her. Came back with a price of $15 for each of the tall bottles, wanted $8 for a Spark Plug bottle! lol Said didn't have that much cash, and I walked. Don't know if I'll go back there or not.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Much better than a recent find I stumbled on. Went into a place across town from me, so I don't go there often. They've had some Avons in the past, always got a decent deal. This time they have 3 shelves worth - like 45 bottles - mostly full! Owner wasn't in, so the counter guy had to call her. Came back with a price of $15 for each of the tall bottles, wanted $8 for a Spark Plug bottle! lol Said didn't have that much cash, and I walked. Don't know if I'll go back there or not.
Wow. I hope she can't find a buyer at those prices, but never underestimate people.

Top Bottom