What's new

After shave balm throughout the day?

Does anyone else apply an aftershave balm several times throughout the day after the initial application?

I apply this one a couple times later in the day. Heck I even use it on off days when I don’t shave. It’s only a buck at Dollar Tree, soon to be Dollar and a Quarter Tree.
D3F14FA8-2119-45E9-BC87-F99417817277.jpeg

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Great question! I do reapply when a shave results in irritation, and in severe cold when my skin dries out. In a pinch, I’ll even use lip balm on hot spots.

Nice $1 pickup on the balm, BTW.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
I use CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion as a balm. It's incredibly economical, effective and long lasting. A tiny amount applied to a wet face is all it takes to feel soft and smooth all day.

splash yes sometimes not balm I quit using balm and use splash with neutrogena hydro gel

did today actually put some fine platinum on just a bit ago :)

I use the splash after the shave, but will sometimes wait and apply the toner later after if I am using Wholly Kaw.
I also use Nivea shaving balm throughout the day if I feel I need it or have missed a day or so shaving and have some stubble and usually before bed.

I do. With the masks we wear constantly in surgical theatre, I find that a balm helps to keep irritation at bay. Currently using Baxter's.

Top Bottom