What's new

After about 3 months.

I just thought I would share what I have come up with since starting wet shaving. Its been about 3 months now and I feel like I have a decent collection. I think my next purchases will be:
Tobac soap
TOBS or Trumper's rose

Any suggestions?

Nice. ADs are off to a good start. Which is your go-to razor?
I actually use both about the same. I'll usually switch off each week so right now I'm currently using the Murker 33C. I like how simple it is and how easy it is to clean.

Last edited:
Nice collection.

I like your large mug/bowl. I use something very similar and strongly believe that it makes a big difference.

Tabac is a good and TOBS Rose rocks. Get both! On the cheaper side, Col Conk soaps are excellent as well.

BTW, where did you get that shaving mug from? It looks great.

Last edited:
Tabac is a good and TOBS Rose rocks. Get both! On the cheaper side, Col Conk soaps are excellent as well.

BTW, where did you get that shaving mug from? It looks great.
I found both of the mugs at a local Goodwill actually. For the two of them I spent $1.50, so I felt pretty lucky for finding them. It was a good day.

I have been meaning to try Col. Conk as well. I've read great things about their soaps here on this forum. I especially like their prices.

I found both of the mugs at a local Goodwill actually. For the two of them I spent $1.50, so I felt pretty lucky for finding them. It was a good day.

I have been meaning to try Col. Conk as well. I've read great things about their soaps here on this forum. I especially like their prices.

Congratulations on those finds.

Nice kit u got there.

How does Clinique's soother work for you? How do you compare it to the rest of your AS products?

Top Bottom