What's new

After a couple months with an Occam's Razor

What is the difference between the hiram and enoch?
The Hiram just seems to be an OREN with a more "conventional" handle that's borrowed and improved upon from the Classic Shaving "Cobra Razor". The Enoch is a a three piece razor that has to be screwed and clamped together to secure the "head pieces" to the handle and the blade within the head, much like some DE razors.

What is the difference between the hiram and enoch?
I like the looks of these razors, The Hiram model has the possibly the occams head with the cobra handle and the Enoch is a different design totally and is available soon.

The Hiram just seems to be an OREN with a more "conventional" handle that's borrowed and improved upon from the Classic Shaving "Cobra Razor". The Enoch is a a three piece razor that has to be screwed and clamped together to secure the "head pieces" to the handle and the blade within the head, much like some DE razors.
Thanks for this!

I like the looks of these razors, The Hiram model has the possibly the occams head with the cobra handle and the Enoch is a different design totally and is available soon.
Very useful, thanks much!
I just checked their sight.
They even have one on sale for $50
Quite tempting...

I almost bit but the problem is I am selling everything that I had in my den except for a Schick adjustable that I use with twin blades from Japan. In fact I bought three of them and several years worth of blades for them. It likes my face.

which adjustable? which blades? pictures please!
I almost bit but the problem is I am selling everything that I had in my den except for a Schick adjustable that I use with twin blades from Japan. In fact I bought three of them and several years worth of blades for them. It likes my face.