What's new

Advice On Removing Logos From Yaqui Brush Handle

Hello everyone, I recently recieved a few Yaqui 30mm white handle brushes in the mail and was wondering if there was a way to safely remove the decals on the handle. So far I have tried nail polish remover and and Varsol paint thinner and they haven't smudged at all. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
white-knight-select-your-knot-shaving-brush-435781_300x@2x.jpg

Thanks for all the responses guys, I think I have obsessive compulsive disorder, having the logos there really bothers me, I know it's a little crazy. I was able to finally remove the logo using Goo Gone after a lot of scrubbing, no damage or matte spots. Thanks again for all the support and I wish you all a wonderful weekend.
20210808_092639.jpg

Nice result might do that with my Yaqi blue shaving mug which is a downsized copy of a pereira to a verrrrrry large extent

I have to say I'm rather impressed that Goo Gone didn't attack the plastic handle, it looks like it worked great!
Nah... this dude is just fooling around.

He didn't do a darn thing, just took a pic of the other side of the brush. That logo is still there, if only he'd rotate the brush 180 degrees, we'd all see it. 😂 🤣 😂

Top Bottom