What's new

Advice on new setup needed

All of my orders came in at a snails pace and I was finally able to get my first mod assembled & tested.
The Lush DNA is a great unit. I built up a Kennedy clone as well and it falls a little short comparatively.
I'm happy with the coil builds despite the fact they're not perfect. Both heat evenly from the center out and seem to do their job.

Thanks again for the suggestions & guidance - I'm up & running with no major, or minor issues :)

proxy.php

proxy.php

I recently got the whole kit from coil master with the ohm meter and everything. The coiling kit that comes with it is IMO almost worth the entire price of the kit.

$51r-Xj1OL0L.jpg

Makes it so simple to get nice tight even wraps on just about anything. I've got about 5 days into playing with this now and here are a few I've done so far with it.

$20161115_032847.jpg

I recently got the whole kit from coil master with the ohm meter and everything. The coiling kit that comes with it is IMO almost worth the entire price of the kit.

View attachment 702622

Makes it so simple to get nice tight even wraps on just about anything. I've got about 5 days into playing with this now and here are a few I've done so far with it.

View attachment 702623
I picked up just the coil maker from a Chinese seller for about 4 dollars

I've been dripping on a custom Clapton coil in an authentic Trident RDA attached to an IVP4s for months now and I'm quite happy with it when I'm at home.
On the go, I use an Aspire Plato with the 0.4ohm sub ohm coil. It is so freaking simple and easy to use, has good flavor, and I don't need to keep dripping.

I picked up just the coil maker from a Chinese seller for about 4 dollars

Great deal! Mine was kind of a spur of the moment and support my local shop at the same time, so I paid a little more. The guys there are great and since I buy for myself and the wife, and have taken my step son in and got him on the bandwagon and almost off cigarettes, they are always treating me well when I purchase something.

yeah, the only local shop near my home wants 20 dollars for counterfeit batteries, 30 dollars for 30ml liquids, and double going rates for mods and attys, so I don't support them.

Yeah that's no good at all. The guy at this shop has been great at answering questions, showing price comparisons, and recommending things that will actually be what we are looking for. Their prices are a couple dollars more than online, but by the time you pay shipping, you aren't any different. Plus you have it in hand instead of playing the waiting game.

I did find out there is another shop a couple blocks away from this one that is as bad or possibly worse than the one you described.

Top Bottom