What's new

Advice needed: if I like Derby Extras will I like Derby Premiums?

Need to grab a 100 pack before the 05/2019 restraint starts.

Really digging the Extras in my SLOC and Piccolo SE, which will be my daily drivers going forward.

Few cents difference, just wondering if there’s a marked difference in quality.

Thanks experts!

I've read good reviews about the premium, If you like the extra's you can't go wrong with the premium I think.

I can only speak for myself. I really like the Extras; They've been about 25% of all the blades I've used since I started DE shaving in mid 2016. That said, everything I like about the Extras applies to the Premiums & Bluebirds (haven't had a chance to try the Ustas yet.) in spades. I think you'll love them.

These two blades are worlds apart. Might as well be from different brands. For what it’s worth I find the Extras dreadful and the Premiums delightful. Only way to find out is to try them!

These two blades are worlds apart. Might as well be from different brands. For what it’s worth I find the Extras dreadful and the Premiums delightful. Only way to find out is to try them!

Crap. The Extras are my go to right now, given the razor and soaps I’m using. I seriously love em man, I hope the Premiums are similar for me.

Need to grab a 100 pack before the 05/2019 restraint starts.

Really digging the Extras in my SLOC and Piccolo SE, which will be my daily drivers going forward.

Few cents difference, just wondering if there’s a marked difference in quality.

Thanks experts!
So what is this restraint you speak of. Thanks

So as an update, these showed up and I really like them.

Everything I dig about the Extras but a bit more rigid and a bit sharper.

Man I’m damn glad I didn’t buy 100 blades I’d end up hating lol

Thanks for all the input guys, appreciated!

I have used the Premiums and they are very comfortable and smooth, almost bought a 100 sleeve myself.
Will not try the Extras now I have the Premiums under my belt.
Can't go wrong with them.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

+2! The Premiums are WAY BETTER!! :a14::a14:

I just had my first shave with Premiums. While one shave isn't enough to really form an opinion, I'd say they are sharp and smooth, roughly on the same level as Astra SP. Give or take.

Top Bottom