What's new

AD's anonymous

Hello all, my name is Alan and I have an Acquisition Disorder. It started out as a browsing, price checking, more browsing, a couple small buys, and before I knew it I had a shelf full of shaving supplies and 4 boxes of goodies are still on the way. I am hoping I can get the help that I need from others with the same problem and we can lean on each other when temptations come into play. Until then, I guess I will smell real nice:badger:

I don't consider my 20 tubs/tubes of shaving cream a problem. In fact it's not enough should the Shave Apocalypse occur. Must buy more while I can. The question you have to ask yourself is: "Are you going to be the grasshopper or the ant?"

Hi Alan, I am sorry to hear that you have a problem, but it all sounds very namby pamby to me, want a tissue you spineless, pathetic, whinner

The only thing I want to hear from you is when you find free shipping or a great price on something I absolutely must have

You see Alan, I have come to grips with my ADs, embrace them, impower them, grow with them and you too can have a backbone. I desrve every damn cream, soap, razor, AS, blade I have,,,, I deserve it, I am worthy of it, and I want more, more, more

peace and happy new year,
ken

This AD stuff is way over-blown. I don't have a problem. All I need is one razor, some blades, and some soap. Oh yeah, I need a brush too. Actually, I have two of those, but that's not my fault, my wife gave me the second one for Christmas. And OK, I have more than one razor, actually seven not counting the ones that are on their way here. But that's not a problem either. Look, I have to shave. What if my other razors break, and I don't have a backup? So I have to be prepared for the inevitable, right? I can quit buying this stuff anytime I want to, or maybe when I run out of money. I really don't want to talk about it anymore. So there!

Good stuff ace! :lol::lol:

I'm just glad that I have very limited space in the bathroom, otherwise I might be tempted to fill it up.

The trick to curing any AD is to find another one to replace it. CDs, soldering stations, portable stereo gear, DVDs, shaving gear, tea wares, microscopes... In the new year I'm looking forward to discovering the next one.

Hi Alan, I am sorry to hear that you have a problem, but it all sounds very namby pamby to me, want a tissue you spineless, pathetic, whinner

The only thing I want to hear from you is when you find free shipping or a great price on something I absolutely must have

You see Alan, I have come to grips with my ADs, embrace them, impower them, grow with them and you too can have a backbone. I desrve every damn cream, soap, razor, AS, blade I have,,,, I deserve it, I am worthy of it, and I want more, more, more

peace and happy new year,
ken
I cannot confirm free shipping but the AS product is just a little bit more than shipping here:
http://www.spiritgoat.com/proddetail.php?prod=efm-4as
I picked the Green Tweed to go with the Mama Bears Dublin Tweed soap and Dublin Tweed Cologne:oops:

Top Bottom