What's new

ADP cream colonia vs SV soap colonia

I would like to know what this SV colonia is you are referring to as I have most SV scents. AdP cream is on my bucket list, if Gifts&Care ever get it in stock.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
They’re both very slick but the v3 AdP Colonia in the yellow tub has a better scent, though the Asylum Colonia is a great copy. It’s discontinued at least at the moment.

I would like to know what this SV colonia is you are referring to as I have most SV scents. AdP cream is on my bucket list, if Gifts&Care ever get it in stock.

Try this:

560BEBF6-3976-4BFF-86C6-F2C7EEAB8CBE.jpeg

The reason I ask is that hasn't been available for some time and all reports indicate that it won't be made again. I wasn't sure if you were referring to something new directly from SV as I would want to get in on it.

I wonder if Alvarez Gomez cream or Stirling and Oleo Soapwork soaps would be a good alternative. I’m sure I’ll buy some ADP at some point just not today.

On a different note, I’m travelling in the Ogunquit area and popped into a Body Shop store saw smelled some Maca Root and liked the smell and bought some, I was impressed with my first shave, might look into buying some more creams, less work and quicker clean up time.

Top Bottom