What's new

Adjustability

Hello folks,

I just read a review of I think the Merkur slant razor...somewhere in there someone said something about a tweak to adjust a Gillette to an equivalent of a setting #16? Does anyone know anything about this?

Kyle Stoner said:
Hello folks,

I just read a review of I think the Merkur slant razor...somewhere in there someone said something about a tweak to adjust a Gillette to an equivalent of a setting #16? Does anyone know anything about this?

Kyle,

Unless you totally have your techique down and are truly confident in your shaving abilities, you don't want to go there. However, if you do, please have a recent photograph available for the plastic surgeon, and write your blood type on your mirror.

Randy

;D

I don't really want to go there, I think #5 is too much for me! But I was interested in the mechanics of it.

Kyle Stoner said:
;D

I don't really want to go there, I think #5 is too much for me! But I was interested in the mechanics of it.

Kyle; think about how the adjusting dial on a Gillette works.
It's real simple, but if you can't figure it out you don't need to know.
We really don't need any new guys (not you) who don't know how to use a DE turning their Fatboys into deadly weapons. They might end up selling them on E-bay and spreading death and distruction through out the weat shaving world. Then some well meaning liberal will call for the outlawing of the DE razor.:scared:

Top Bottom