What's new

Adidas Samba Fox or Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66?

OK guys, I'm ready to buy one of these. The onitsuka gets no love from folks I know?! I quite like that colorway. Some even said 'Adidas by a mile'

The Fox is a Fox Brothers collab and it's your original Samba (which I adore, they're bulletproof) with flannel/wool inlay. They also come with orange laces 😍

I'm leaning more towards Samba, myself...

Screenshot_20210311-061604_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210311-061523_Chrome.jpg

OK guys, I'm ready to buy one of these. The onitsuka gets no love from folks I know?! I quite like that colorway. Some even said 'Adidas by a mile'

The Fox is a Fox Brothers collab and it's your original Samba (which I adore, they're bulletproof) with flannel/wool inlay. They also come with orange laces 😍

I'm leaning more towards Samba, myself...

View attachment 1235116

View attachment 1235117
I lived in Sambas and Samba Especials (with rubber studs) playing soccer in HS and College, so no contest. Samba's are great.

Well, so much for that. The only place that had them, Adidas, didn't have my size

Came across these on another site. They were purchased immediately

Adidas samba oyster holdings

20210311_070529.jpg

They finally showed up after passing ebay authentication

They're frickin beautiful! Look at all the laces! Can't decide which first. Awesome quality, as expected, with really nice touches courtesy of... Oyster Holdings, I guess lol

20210320_182940.jpg
20210320_182922.jpg
20210320_182849.jpg

20210320_173021.jpg

nice, i've been digging the kamanda version of the sambas since last year or so

Any Samba or Samba-ish incantation is sure to please, I think. The original is hard to beat and Adidas doesn't skimp on the quality, in my experience, less to be said of some other companies

I'll have to get a pic of my old Sambas tomorrow lol...i still use them for yard work. And my Handball Spezials, which are very Samba-ish, are outstanding and can tell they'll last a long time. Adidas seems to use nice leather that fits like a glove. They feel great to put on despite how they may look!

Top Bottom