What's new

Adidas Dynamic Pulse

Just splashed some on after my shave. I find it quite pleasant, I think it may come into regular rotation after the Veg and Bay RUm.

Just splashed some on after my shave. I find it quite pleasant, I think it may come into regular rotation after the Veg and Bay RUm.

Well, it's no surprise really. As you may have read, some believe that it is quite close to Proraso AS, which is very beloved around here. Glad you found something you like which is also local.

Last edited:
Dynamic Pulse is a favorite of mine, too, although not currently in my rotation.

My rotation consists primarily of:
Alt-Innsbruck
Musgo Real
Irisch Moos (won't be for long if we don't find a supplier)

Alternates are:
Dominica Bay Rum
Dynamic Pulse
Gillette Cool Wave
Aqua Velva

Dropouts:
Old Spice, because Procter and Gamble destroyed Shulton's classic
Brut, because Cheesborough-Ponds messed with Faberge's masterpiece

I also use Adidas' Dynamic Pulse and Deep Energy. They do not appear regularly on the program, but they do make guest appearances.

Surprising how good this is for the price. Smells GREAT, nice amount of menthol, and skin goodies. It's still bottled in glass, comes in a fancy box, AND the cap has a little "nipple" (like Speick) that completely seals the bottle when the top is on.

I snagged a bottle a few days ago @ Walmart (I couldn't stand having Deep Energy but not Dynamic Pulse). I got less than fresh after working in the yard this afternoon. I splashed some on after I got out of the shower and boy was that a nice feeling and a nice smell. :thumbup1: Not quite as mentholated as my Barbasol Pacific Rush, but the smell is less synthetic. Another hidden gem that is worth more than they charge.

My grocery store carries this now. I didn't buy any, but availed myself of a "sample" out of one bottle to try on my skin.

I got sweet peppermint. Do you guys notice this? Not bad, but not very complex. Different though. Maybe I didn't put on enough.

I snagged a bottle; it smells a lot like Proraso AS to me, but perhaps more heavily scented. Works pretty well, too. Not a bad price either (it's cheaper than Proraso).

Top Bottom