What's new

Adidas Dybamic Pulse Review

I wanted to try this for a while, and picked up a bottle at Walmart yesterday as part of my ‘one new shaving item a month’ routine. Cost $7.

I have a bottle of the other Adidas aftershave ( Ice Dive ) too and enjoy using it as part of my rotation. That one has a fresh sporty scent with a hint of a grapefruit, and an extremely minimal , almost no burn.

Dynamic Pulse on the other hand is quite similar in scent, although without the hint of grapefruit and a stronger burn which i enjoy. I’ve had it on for an hour now, and my skin feels smooth with so dryness. The scent is strong enough to be noticed, but I doubt it will linger. That has been my usual experience with adidas aftershaves.

The glass bottle is identical to Ice Dive too.

All in all, I’m not sure if it will appeal to people who aren’t into sporty scents, but this really isn’t a bad aftershave to have in rotation. Can’t go wrong with $7.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a bottle of this for my son in college last year at Christmas. I took a sniff and I like it. I have plenty of AS already, but if I ever need a new bottle of something this would be on the list.

It's a Coty product. I seem to remember mine said so, though I've used up and washed the one dynamic pulse bottle I've had, so the labels have gone by the boards. Anyway, yeah, inoffensive modern short-lived scent with a bit of mint and sufficiently competent at post-shave cleanup that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend if you need something. I'm a bit overstocked on post-shave product at the moment so won't be replacing my bottle soon.

Used to use adidas a/s back in the early 90’s, It wasn’t bad.
For guys my age, we see it like older guys see brut. Every time I smell it, I think of
Vanilla Ice wearing Zubaz pants and drinking clear Pepsi. Somebody turn up that
M. C. Hammer, and grab me a Zima ! Man, the 90’s were weak!

Top Bottom